Wednesday, August 5, 2026

FIRST POST! all about me :)

 Helloooooooo!!!!!!!! Welcome to my land of sparkles!

I have always wanted to start a blog since I was a kid and I am so super exited to get started.

A little about me and my interests:

I am 16 years old and going into junior year (save me), I live in a city and have a great group of friends. I'm in a band with 5 of my friends and am teaching myself bass (3 months in now lol). I love collecting CD's and I have a growing collection. I love dancing so much, not really as a scheduled activity but like in my bedroom and at party's. Dancing is better than any drug. I love fashion so much and I got to go nyc this summer to study it!

My media favs:

    Movies - Oceans Eleven(SO GOOD OMG), Dirty Dancing(the dancing in this movie is unbeatable),        Scott Pilgrim vs. the World(love the fight scenes and editing), and The Perks of Being a Wallflower(like    wow i'm balling)

    Music - I love so many different genres and artists! I love my pop girls (Olivia, Chappel, Sabrina) as well as punk(Bikini Kill, Lambrini Girls, Daisy and the Scouts). I also love rock but I mean who doesn't. I'm really into britpop right now, specifically Blur, Pulp and The Cure.

I think that's everything about me for now, thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,

Sylvie 


5 comments:

  1. Okayy wait, I luv this! I am also 16 and going into my junior year! im super nervous, I go back to school tmr!! Also that's so cool ur in a band, remember me when ur famous frr! lmaoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. also I don't know how to follow u and I would rlly like too!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE scott pilgrim vs. the world, literally peak movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also collect cds! must hear more about nyc!

    ReplyDelete

June and July favorites!

Helloooooooo! I was thinking about something fun to post and I remembered how much I love favorites lists! These are my favorites from June ...