The school year is starting for me in about a week now. I have a little over a week but it's basically only a week. I haven't bought school supply's, I haven't even got my schedule yet. I have said before, but I am starting junior year. This is the year I actually have to do well, I actually have to start thinking about my future.
I am historically not a very good student. Before high school, I got Bs and As and somehow got into my competitive public high school (I was appositely not supposed to get it) and my sophomore year I did badly. I skip too many classes for really no reason other than that I can, I got mostly C's all year and ended with a 2. something GPA. Bad, I know.
I want to go to collage. I have money saved, I could go. I am going to. My plan is to do well this year and then write some killer collage essays. I know how much this year will affect my life continuing from it and i'm scared. What if I forget how important it is and stop trying? What if I try my best and still fail?
My only thing is that I need to still go out and see my friends or I will implode. I cannot dedicate every waking hour to school and I won't. I have extracurriculars and I love them and I will not give them up.
Anyways, thanks for reading about my fears for the future lol. I swear this serious stuff is not the only thing I write, the last few posts have been less silly! I want to write more fun stuff, but I am trying to update every day and these are the only things coming to my head right now.
XOXO,
Sylvie

No comments:
Post a Comment